Pagina's

maandag 31 december 2012

Festive Earrings

Ik wil het jaar graag afsluiten met 3 paar feestelijke oorringen!
Ik wens jullie alvast het beste voor 2013 !

For the last day of the year I would like to show you 3 pair of festive earrings!
And I wish you all the best for 2013 !


Voor het eerste paar gebruikte ik zwarte vierkante kralen.

For the first pair I used black square beads.


Voor dit paar combineerde ik schattige vogeltjes met een facetkraal in emerald groen.

For the next pair I combined cute birds with a faceted bead in emerald green. 
I really love the color combination.



Als laatste een paar leuke papegaaien!

At last : a cute pair of parrots!

---

Deze oorringen vind je in mijn Etsy shop!
Geniet nog tot en met 5 januari van 10% Holiday Sale met volgende code : JBI13XMAS

You find these earrings in my Etsy shop!
Until the 5th of January there's Holiday Sale in my shop, 10% Off with this code : JBI13XMAS



1 opmerking:

  1. adorable earrings..love the birds, and the first pair are my favorite...the square shape is so interesting!
    Thank you for your sweet comments, and Happy New year to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen